Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fear of the Unknown


Pixar - Day & Night.

This short really impress me, in many ways. It has entertainment value, and leave a big impact directly to my perspective. I want to share a quote from the short, which I think it's useful, it can be applied to so many different situations in life.

Fear of the Unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based on… if something is new, I reject it immediately because it’s frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Dr Wayne Dyer also talk about - how to be a no limit person.

When you have an image where you can succeed at something, where you can do it rather than you can't do it, when you get into a car and you get an image you can find a parking place rather than no place to park. You are not looking for a no place to park.
There's a lot more good videos from him. Take what's good and leave what's not. :)

2 comments:

  1. ohsum!!! notice how the philosophy is very similar to religious teachings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things aku rase valuable, bila dia cakap pasal being flexible.

    "The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about."

    ReplyDelete